Figure Drawing


I've had a hard time carving out time for any of this stuff the past few days. It's the end of the school year for my daughter, so we've had dance recitals, circus days, etc. going on (and she's only in preschool!). On top of that, we're losing our regular weekly routine, which always throws things off a bit for all of us. So we need to find a new routine quick to help maintain our sanity throughout the next few months (can we please institute year-round school? ha). 

About the drawing--my line quality hasn't been great lately. And I'm still trying to get this whole relating all the parallel lines to each other thing. I think at some point the lightbulb would turn on and it will click for me. But those neurons haven't quite found their preferred path just yet ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June