April News

Portraiture And Figurative Art | Portrait Society of America | United States


I'll admit I've been less than diligent in caring for this blog lately, but it's for good reason--life!

Life, for me, is always full of more to do than could ever be done. Maybe I have too many interests. Or maybe I'm too interested in the interests I do have. Whatever the reason, I'm always busy and rarely bored!


Anyway, I'm happy to announce a few updates here for my handful of readers ;)


1) I've recently accepted a role as the Utah Ambassador for the Portrait Society of America. It's an organization I absolutely love being a part of. I look forward to becoming more involved with the Portrait Society as I act as liaison for a state full of incredible artists.


2) Although I may have seemed a little quiet in terms of production lately, it's because I've been working on a complex, multifigure commission that won't be released for public view until 2026. So... stay tuned for that one!


3) I'm painting full time now. Side gigs disbanded, I'm all in. So after this commission is off my hands in a few months, expect some more consistency and increased output from my artistic practice. I'm so excited!


That's all for me for now. Be sure to follow me on Instagram for my most up to date works in progress (and stories loaded with photos of beautiful Utah :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

June

Spring is Here!