Bargue Figure #10


Ugh, I've had the hardest time with this one. About 3/4 of the way through, I realized that when I started, I didn't pull over any lines. Usually when I start one of these, I grab the navel height, and the knee height, and maybe the chin and drag those lines all the way over to the other paper, and they make a bit of a framework to double check new lines with. Didn't do that this time, and it was a challenge (totally unintentional, just got a little overexcited or lazy or forgetful, maybe? ha).

Anyway, maybe it was good for my eye. Or maybe it was just frustrating. And no doubt it's still a little off here and there, but I just can't take it anymore (I'm in one of those knocking peoples' hats off kind of moods right here, so I guess this isn't my zen at the moment... where is that Montana sky when I need it? ;). Okay, enough griping from me. I totally love this stuff (every other time ;).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June