Figure flop ;)

 

Ack, off night for drawing last night. Which almost invariably happens when I'm low on sleep, and I could feel it from the first session. If I didn't keep this silly little weblog of all my  failed attempts I might not see the correlation, but Stacy on little sleep does not translate into successful attempts at drawing. At least I know. 

Anyway, I spent a lot of time chasing (the pose shifted quite a bit from my angle--especially the tilt of the shoulders and and twist of the torso) and when you chase a part of the drawing without changing everything else in relation, you end up with an oddly pieced together conglomeration of parts. And I just don't know sometimes how to be fast enough to change everything together. Oh well. It was about time for me to turn out a real turkey ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June