Structure homework

 

I've been working on some homework for my structure class. Not sure if we're expected to copy all eight (8!) plates provided or just pick a handful, but... ain't no way I'm going to have eight plates copied by Thursday ;) it's probably going a little more slowly than it otherwise might because I don't have access to a printer at the moment, so I'm copying these comparatively from my little iPhone 5 screen, ha. And my supplies aren't currently ideal either (yellow wooden pencil and cheap sketchbook--it's fine, really). So if my proportions are off, I'll blame it on the translation of teeny tiny iPhone screen to 8x10 sketchbook paper (excuses, excuses ;).

 

Anyway, we're focusing this week on the shape of the rib cage and pelvis--the "peanut" as they call it. This is good stuff to study. I've really never consciously thought much about the underlying shape of the torso (the rib cage looks like an egg, what?). That's probably sort of important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June