Figure start


I only had about 30 minutes on this long pose start after setting up, so it's not much. I had the very last pick of spots since babysitting hasn't been an option with the kids being sick--I wasn't able to be there for the start of the session. So after spending 40 minutes in rush hour traffic (it usually takes me less than 15), I got there about 45 minutes before the end, and was lucky there was any space left at all! :P I'm really fine with this view though. It feels like I'm always on the other side of the room, so I don't mind this angle in the full lighting from the front. It's different.

Also, from this weekend at the studio. The icicles in the back room are pretty impressive (though I hear they were knocked down yesterday).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June