New Bargue, a figure, and an unfinished portrait


This is the start of my new Bargue--Homer, I hear. I spent about the first 1.5 hours+ drawing the guidelines, then an hour and a half or so blocking in. And this was a couple hours into the next day. So a few hours in. It's just starting to set in how miserable this could end up being, ha :P 


My drawing was feeling pretty stale last night. I didn't get a lot of sleep the night before, which I find can make a huge difference for me.

I'm sad I got the stomach flu on the day I could have finished this one up. I kind of liked how it started.

Sorry for the boring blog posts lately. Time is short these days. I could blame it on the holidays, but mostly it's just trying to divide my time between the important things and people in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June