Bargue in Progress


This is the part where I get really discouraged and think, "I will never finish this thing." 
The part where the adjustments are so minor that only the most astute observer would notice them. The part where after 3 hours of staring at this stone face, I can't see an ounce of difference in what's on the page since I started. 

I think doing the Bargue exclusively this month has been a little mentally exhausting. And this week there haven't been any figures or anything to break up the monotony, so I'm just tired. And I'm coming down with a cold. 

So I called it a night a little bit early tonight and that's fine. I'm sure I'll be a little bit happier the next time I post about this bearded friend (hoping that will be the finish. I'm optimistically shooting for finishing this by the end of 2016?). We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June