Long Pose Figure #2


I guess I've posted progress shots of this pretty recently, and once you get this far changes are kind of slight, so this may not be too interesting. But here's the conclusion of my extended figure drawing from last month (sorry for the poor photo quality--maybe I'll try to take a photo with my real camera after I bring this home). I had a total of about 36 hours on this drawing, and I probably could have kept going for a while. I guess the good thing about being limited on the amount of time I have to spend at the studio is that I'm really focused while I'm there. Don't want to waste a minute. I started a new Bargue drawing yesterday, and I'll try to remember to take progress shots of that, too. At least in the early stages when the changes are noticeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June