Structure class


Two week (6 hour) drawing from structure class. I'm not too happy with the proportions here. I think the head is (still) a little too big. What is it with me and head size? Ha. And the lower body feels maybe a little truncated in comparison with the top half (which may partially be the result of having the top half of the board angled away from my eye on the horse?). Drawing from the horse makes it harder to get the proportions right, so I guess maybe I need to make sure I have a path to back up once in a while, which I didn't this time because I was backed up right in front of a couple other easels (I wanted to be as far back as I could). In any case, this was the last night of this session, so that's that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June