Long pose in progress


Last night we did our annual viewing of the movie Casper, and all that talk about "unfinished business" just kept reminding me of what this poor drawing is bound to become (and where my current Bargue copy still lies!) :/ Oy. I'm attending this class part-time, which means I have half the time everyone else does, and this is the last week. I've totally destroyed that hand. I don't even know what to do about it except start over and get rid of the sausage-link effect, but I just don't have the time. I feel like there's some foundationally weird something going on with the legs/feet (not that you can really see it here). And overall, the whole drawing just feels  disjointed. Which might be okay if I had two more weeks of work. But since I have a mere 3 hours left, I don't know. I guess I'll just do what I can. And maybe get that portrait a little closer to reality (which is much nicer than what I have here, though I think I'm getting a little closer). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June