Sketching


I'm trying not to get caught up in anything too serious this weekend. But I can't seem to just leave it alone either. So here are a few tiny speed sketches of some of my favorite tiny people :) I don't mean to be so moody about all of this, and honestly, I'm not generally a very moody person. But I think the fact that art has the power make me moody just means that it's something deeply and genuinely important to me. That's alright by me :)

I've also been reading some Robert Henri when I have a minute. 


A few more:

Use the ability you already have, and use it, and use it, and use it. Make it develop itself.

Paint like a fiend when the idea posesses you.

Like to do your work as much as a dog likes to gnaw a bone and go at it with equal interest and exclusion of everything else.

It isn't so much that you say the truth as that you say an important truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June