Bargue Figure #4


It was nearly a mammoth effort to get this little figure study done these past couple of days :P Time, time, time.

My copy's a little wide, especially on the right of the plumb line, and the lean/shape of the head isn't right (I seem to always want to make diagonal lines more vertical than than they should be). The lines are dark enough that there's not much use trying to fix it now, and I'm trying not to be too picky about it anyway. So,  Bargue figure #4. I don't know how long I will keep this up. I'm sure it's good for me to become aware of all these flaws in the way I see things (and I think I counted something like 47 figures? Haha). Let's just hope awareness can translate into improvement. It's pretty crazy how just the slightest variation in the placement of a line can make such a huge difference!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June