WIP, again


Eeek, this is getting sticky. I'm really, really, really trying to resist the urge to trash it right here. I mean, I probably should :P But on the other hand, there are probably some lessons to be learned in attempting to resolve it, so maybe I'll keep at it a little longer...

The darks are completely dry now and looking flat, which makes the whole thing blah. Also, the flesh tones on Steve's face were too thin, so I was building up some paint on the face, then decided it wasn't right and wiped it off. Don't pay any attention to that crazy hand over there--I just madly threw some paint on it, but it needs a lot of work (and probably to be scraped down completely). Yikes.

Maybe I will find a few more minutes to work on this today, but geeeeee, I have a long way to go, and I'm not feeling very excited about it at this point. Wish me luck, patience, or the good sense to let it go right here, ha ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June