Bargue Figure #6


I went out to try a little plein air painting yesterday, but the forces of nature were not in my favor (wind, sun, rain, you name it--I didn't come up with anything worth sharing--and that's saying something, since usually I'm not one to gloss over my painting fails--I wiped the board off before even packing up, ha). So, here we are back with the Bargues. Doing these is feeling a little bit like a security blanket these days ;)

Below is my five-minute start. I was fairly satisfied with it (it was only my 5th or so time starting this same pose and my paper had just about had it ;) so I went ahead and finished the drawing up a bit.

It's not perfection, but it's moving in the right direction.

Now, to apply the same process to drawing from life... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June