Figure Drawing


I had a little issue here with the plumb of my board, which was making my measurements just a little askew, but other than that, this one went much better than last week :) Maybe it's all the perfect weather and lying out in the grass cloud-gazing while the little ones play that's got me in a better mindset (or maybe a little bit better sleep?). Or perhaps all my crazy speed drawing efforts this weekend, ha. Whatever it is that changed, I'm a lot happier with this one. So, I'll be ready for a flop on Thursday :P It seems to be a little up and down at this point, but I guess that's to be expected.

And for comparison purposes, here is one of the same model from September of last year. My proportions are getting much better (and lines less warbly), ha ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June