On my easel


Another painting of the Provo Tabernacle is under way (oh, and "hi" from my little pose-able art dude on the windowsill ;). I thought I would give this subject matter another shot--especially since I recently ran across this really sweet iPhone photo of the building I took this past August when the clouds were just so perfect. 

Sometimes it feels like everything I paint I'm painting for the first time (which is probably just about true, unless I'm painting apples, strawberries, or pomegranates. I've given all of those a few tries). But I thought it would be nice to do another attempt at this cool building and see if I couldn't improve upon some of the things that I might have improved upon in my last painting if I had known then what I know now (how's that for a run-on sentence?). 
Wish me luck ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June