Thursday Figure


I didn't really feel like posting this one, but decided I would go ahead and throw it out there anyway because, well, I'm just like that--look at this hideous drawing, world! :P I was sort of exhausted yesterday and probably should have just gone home last night, but decided to stick around since I was there anyway, and I don't know what the sitter situation will be like the next few days. I guess I'm feeling a little pressed for time--I feel like maybe I'm arriving about 10 years late to this party (not exactly within the "fashionably" window), and it's a little depressing. I love devoting time to this, but it doesn't change the fact that the family still needs dinner and clean clothes and time with mom. Honestly, there's only so much of me to go around (and only so many spots next to me on the sofa... at least it's nice to know I'm wanted ;). It's getting harder to find babysitters, too, and goodness. I didn't think it would be that hard. So that's where I'm at today. Tired, overwhelmed, sitter-less, and generally in a bit of a quandary. It's hard to mesh mom life with artist life, if you want to know the truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June