Sketching


Since I didn't make it out to drawing last night, I asked my husband to pose for me while he was watching TV. Well, he definitely does not have a future career as an art model--he moves just as much as the kids, ha! Anyway, it's hard to draw something that moves a lot. But I got better with each attempt (I think). With my first one, I WAY over exaggerated the size of the features (why do I do that!?). The second one got super messy because of all the constant motion ;) and the third one I might have had a solid 5 minutes on before any major movement, so it was a little better. And then my daughter fell asleep on the couch, so I had a little bit better luck with this 10-15 minute sketch (though she still didn't hold still, ;).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June