Orange Blossoms


8x6", water mixable oil on canvas board, 3/14/15
SOLD

Oh man, this has been what currently feels like one of the longest weeks of my life. And it isn't over yet! We seem to have managed to come down with two different illnesses at the same time--a cold and the stomach flu, and as both illnesses make their way through everyone in the house, either I'm the one who's sick, or the one who's taking care of a house full of sick people. Such is the life of a mother, I suppose. But not a fun time at all. I'm physically and emotionally depleted, and as my poor sick husband (he was up all night with the stomach flu) laid on the floor playing video games with my over-tired 4-year-old this morning, I managed to paint these flowers I got for my birthday last week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April News

Yellow is not a happy color.

June